Care & Cleaning
The 6550 Series seating by HON offers a traditional touch to the workplace. This classic wood guest chair with casters provides curved arms that are graceful and formal nailhead trim. The exposed parts of the frame are comprised of select hardwood. The open back design is excellent for both small and large meeting areas.
The HON 6550 Series Traditional Wood Seating Guest Arm Chair with Casters is equipped with solid hardwood legs for durability. Brass, dual-wheel, hooded casters to roll effortlessly and silently.
Assembly is required. This chair meets and/or exceeds the Indoor Advantage Certification, is compliant with LEED-Cl criteria for EQ4-5, and the BIFMA X7.1 Low-Emitting Furniture and Seating. Contains 27% post-consumer recycled content.
· Hardwood construction with mahogany finish
· Fully upholstered outer back and arms
· Graceful crested back with button detailing
· Dual-wheeled casters with brass finish
· Elegant nailhead trim around arm caps
· Traditional with modern ergonomics
· Sculpted hardwood arms and base caps
· Inner seat shell molded from a wood composite
· Up to 250 lbs
· Assembly required
· Model: H6552
· Backed by HON's Full Lifetime Warranty